Grade Exam Procedure
- Respective students teacher can register themselves using the column Teachers Registration.
- After registrating teachers will get a separate unique ID; by which students can apply for grade exam.
- Students who wish to be graded should send their applications along with the exam fees to Bridge Academy, through their teachers (Download Student's Application Form for Grade Exam)
- The applications will be processed, and candidates will be sent Hall Tickets through their respective School/teacher/Academy
- Both Theory and Practical Exams will be conducted on the same day.
- Results will be announced through our website and by post to respective teachers.
- Graded students will be awarded Outstanding, excellent, good or average ratings based on their performance..
Recognising outstanding performers
- Workshops will be conducted for students who secure outstanding inGrades exams.
- Opportunities will be provided to best of the outstanding performance in Kalaisangamam.