- There is no age limit for any grade
- Any student pursuing music, dance and fine arts course can apply. No academic Qualification needed.
- Gradation scales are from 1 to 8. However a student can apply for any grade directly based on their level of competence.
- The grade to which the student can appear will be decided by respective teachers
- Examination will be conducted in various centers
Grade Exam Assessment
- The exam is mostly practical in nature and will be adjudged by a panel of examiners,
- Some streams will have theory paper also.
- Oral exam component is also built in where ever required.
- Grade Examinations will be conducted twice in a year (January / July).
- 70% for Practical & 30% for Theory
- In each grade we have ratings like Average, Good, Excellent and Outstanding.
Exam pattern for Carnatic Music & Bharatanatyam
- There will be two papers (Theory and Practical)
- Practical 70%
1) Grades 1 to 2 will be for 5 - 10 minutes
2) 3 to 6 will be for 15 minutes
3) 7 and 8 will be for 30 minutes
Exam pattern for Drawing & Painting
- No Theory Paper for grades 1 to 6 (Only Practical Exam)
- There will be 10 questions
- Any 5 to be answered out of 10
- Each carrying 20 Marks
- Grades 7 and 8 will have Theory & Practical
1) Practical 70 %, Theory 30%
2) 2 drawings 35 marks each
3) Theory paper will be for 2 hours