How to start ?
- "Register". with Bridge Academy and recieve your unique ID.
- No Registration Fees.
- Registered Teachers will recieve Teachers Hand Book for 8 Grade System in respective subject.
- Registered Teachers will be benefited with Free Workshop as well as can Share their Knowledge with each other.
- Prepare your Students with 8 Grade Syllabus to appear in the upcoming exams.
- Make students appear for Grade Exams in suitable grades.
- Select grades of students carefully to ensure quality.
- Exams will be conducted twice a year.
- Students will be examined by the subject experts.
How To Apply for Exam
- Teacher can apply for the grade exam using their Teacher Registration Id .
- Teacher's should update their students application form through online link "gradeexam.bridgeacademy.in" using their Registration Id.
Application form is given below.
- Application Forms:
- OTHER COUNTRIES
- The applications will be processsed and Hall Tickets of each student will be sent to the respective teachers Inbox.
- Exam Fees can be transferred through Net Banking, NEFT, IMPS, Cheque & DD.
Account Name: Bridge Academy Fine Arts and Educational Trust.
Bank Name : HDFC
Account Number: 50200037104530
IFSC Code: HDFC0000441
Branch: Nelson Manickam Road
Grade Exam Procedure
- Theory and Practical Exams will be conducted on the same day.
- Results will be announced through our website.
- Graded students will be awarded Outstanding, excellent, very good, good or average ratings based on their performance..
Students will be awarded Bridge Academy's Grade certificate after the completion of Grade Exam.
Recognising outstanding performers
- Workshops will be conducted for students who secure outstanding in Grades exams.
- Performing Opportunities will be provided in various cultural activity like Kalaisangamam, Monthly Cultural Programme, Etc..